In May I wrote about a new game called Third Eye Crime: Act 1 on pocketfullofapps.com. This stealth genre game was a challenging addition to the iOS App Store. If you haven’t heard about Third Eye Crime before, you become Rothko, a skilled art thief, who knows where security guards will be searching for him as he makes his way around snatching up artifacts. You must help him escape before guards catch him in the act.
Third Eye Crime gets progressively harder as you make your way through each level. You’re able to use different items to help you through each level, but there are also in-app purchases available for you to grab to use throughout the game.
Make sure to read more information about this catch me if you can app over at pocketfullofapps.com, but then make sure to head over to the App Store to download Third Eye Crime while it’s being offered for free for a very limited time instead of having to pay $2.99.
What the press is saying about Third Eye Crime:
**INDIE-LOVE “… one of the best handheld gaming experiences I’ve had.”
**MACLIFE 5/5 Stars – “The bottom line. Third Eye Crime serves up a masterful blend of stealth puzzling and noir-inspired storytelling, with misdirection cleverly applied on both counts.”
**IGN.COM “A spectacular looking new stealth puzzler with a noir style; It’s the can’t miss pick of the week.”
**TOUCH ARCADE “You have to see Third Eye Crime”
**BLAST MAGAZINE “Third Eye Crime is unlike anything currently available for mobile devices in style and gameplay.”
**INDIE GAME MAG “When writing a review, I always try to find something that the studio could have improved – after all, a studio can’t improve upon perfection. However, one of my main gripes with Third Eye Crime is that it made this extremely difficult.”
**POCKET TACTICS “The game looks like a Dick Tracy Sunday strip in motion”
**GAMEZEBO “Ingenious concept”
Third Eye Crime is a stealth puzzle game featuring Rothko, a smooth-talking criminal who can telepathically predict where enemies will move to attempt to thwart his heists. Players must rely on skill and their “third eye” to deftly make an escape.
Third Eye Crime was created by AAA-turned-indie developers Moonshot Games, harnessing years of design expertise at Bungie on successful titles in the Halo series to create a fully independent, cinematic mobile experience.
- Gorgeous visuals are set to a soulful jazz soundtrack in noir stylings, coming together to create a stylistically immersive gameplay experience. Like nothing you have ever played before on iOS
- Third Eye Crime offers a unique twist to the stealth puzzle game genre. The goal is not just to avoid being caught by the enemy, but to misdirect enemies, leading them on a wild goose chase so the player can make a clean escape
- Play through Act 1 of three acts covering eight unique environments totaling over 120 levels and visually intuitive gameplay, beginners are effortlessly eased into the heist before launching into increasingly complex levels.
- Intelligent pathing design perfected through Moonshot Games’ AAA-experience underscores Third Eye Crime’s stealth aesthetic, intuitive for a player of any skill level to pick up.
- Optimized for iOS 7, Third Eye Crime utilizes the Game Center and features additional modes that challenge players to achieve record-breaking time scores, steal all loot before escaping, and successfully complete a heist while remaining completely undetected.
For more information please visit http://www.thirdeyecrime.com
Enjoy the game? Please like us on http://www.facebook.com/Gameblyr
For updates on new game modes and upcoming updates please follow us on Twitter at @gameblyr
Want to learn more about Third Eye Crime strategy, discuss the game or report an issue? Please visit us at http://www.thirdeyecrime.com
- Reduced file size
- Improved performance
- General fixes and improvements