GPlayer is one of today’s free apps that gives you the ability to play quite a few different video formats on your iPhone or iPad. Easily sync your videos via iTunes or WiFi in minutes and you’re ready to be entertained. GPlayer is normally $2.99, but is available for free for a very limited time. Read the application description below and head over to the iOS App Store to download it today.
You wish you could play any video file on your iPhone/iPad, no matter its format? That’s why we made GPlayer.
- XVID/DIVX AVI, WMV, RMVB, ASF, H264, MKV, TS, M2TS… most of all movie file formats.
- MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC… most of all audio file formats.
- SMI, ASS, SUB, SRT, TXT… most of all subtitle file formats. [build in subtitle is also supported]
- USB Sync: Use itunes to fast sync movies to GPlayer.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movie even you don’t have the cable.
- File Management: Support New/Rename/Cut/Paste/Delete.
- Movie Thumbnail: Easy to find the movie you want to view.
- Different Play Mode: Support Loop off/Loop One/Loop all.
- Screen Lock: View your movie even on the bed.
- Dynamically Menu: Dynamically choose audio/subtitle channel and encoding method.
- Gesture support: Easier way to do seek while playing the movie.
- Resume Function: Don’t worry about closing your application suddenly.
- TV Out: Both cable TV out and AirPlay are supported.
- iTunes Backup: By default, we will not backup media data when you do iTunes sync or iCloud backup, and you can’t see the files in iTunes, you can enable it in the settings page to backup your media data.