Since its release in March of 2014, Red Bull Racers has enjoyed over 4 million downloads and with a recent update, it’s likely to enjoy 4 million more. This free racing game from Red Bull Media House and Bongfish has added speedy motorcycles to your motor pool and seven new courses for you to enjoy. These exciting new courses will have you launching off demanding jumps and challenging your touch with daring drifts.
In addition to the slot car races, enjoy new challenges on the popular KTM Superduke, KTM 450, and Honda Repsol RC213V on 35 courses. You’ll face Marc Marquez and Dakar Rally superstar Francisco “Chaleco” Lopez at the starting line with this recent update too.
Want to challenge your friends to a race? Challenge mode lets you connect via Facebook or Game Center to square off for bragging rights to see who has what it takes to become the international Red Bull Racers champion.
To top it all off, check out the revised reward system where you can earn free bonuses by performing daily tasks.
- 3 racing series: Formula, Off-road, and Street
- 4 single player modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every game mode
- 1 multiplayer mode: 27 Friends Rivals Races via Facebook Connect
- Currently 11 cars and 3 motorcycles
- A total of over 100 events on currently 35 courses, with additional courses in upcoming updates
- 51 different achievements
- Friends Challenge mode
- Global and local featured events
- Global and “Friends” leaderboards
- Music by the indie rock band AWOLNATION and G-punk band New Beat Fund
Red Bull Racers is a free download in the App Store and features in-app purchases for additional content. Update now for these new additions or download today to join the race.