Our iPhones and iPads are integrated into our daily lives in numerous ways. I use my iPhone so much I feel lost without it. One thing I’m constantly trying to do is jot down information to share with you on iOS Etc. Previously I reviewed a journaling app called Day One and I absolutely love it. There are numerous others out there and one I’ve recently discovered is Tag Journal and right now it’s being offered for free.
Those of you heading back to school may be looking for something to capture your class notes, reports, or even your daily life around campus. If money is tight, splurging on another app in the iOS App Store might be out of the question. Take advantage of this opportunity to snatch up a great journaling application.
Checkout the description below, but make sure you act fast since Tag Journal won’t be free for very much longer. Eventually the price will jump back up to $2.99 and if you got it free, you can use the money you saved during happy hour at your favorite pub to forget how awful it is to be back in school.
*One app you might want to check out to help you select the right beer during happy hour is Beer Satchel.
New iOS 7 journal/diary, ideal for everyone: students, writers, journalists and travelers will love it!
Record your life events, thoughts and ideas with photos, short videos, notes and voice recordings.
“If you’re looking for an all-in-one journaling and note taking app, Tag Journal may just be it. Aside from a few interface quirks, it’s probably one of the best journaling apps available, and for those familiar with Markdown, definitely check it out, you’ll be glad you did.” — www.imore.com
“Outstanding. Tag Journal brings one of the best designed UIs. It brings light and colorful palette, but retains its minimalism.” — www.macreview.com
“Everyone who enjoys writing needs to have a diary at their fingertips whenever the mood strikes. Tag Journal is the perfect tool for all writers!” — Brett Terpstra. www.berttterpstra.com
Tag Journal is a universal iOS 7 app, with seamless synchronization to your iPhone and iPad using iCloud.
Keep your journal/diary organized using colorful tags to retrieve your events easily.
- Sync via iCloud to iPhone and iPad apps.
- Photos and short videos (7s): shoot on the spot or insert from your camera roll.
- Sound recording
- Notes with time stamp
- Colored Tags
- Colored Notes
- GPS location and Foursquare
- Internal browser with your favorite links
- Full-screen photo mode
- Apply effects on photos with Aviary
- Search by date or by text
- Distraction-free writing interface
- Write text in full screen mode with Undo/Redo
- Word and character count
- Merge, Move and Attach Notes and text entries
- Multiple elements selection
- Find and replace
- Advance by character and by word easily
- Markdown Syntax Highlighting
- Two text Previews
- Accessory ‘Spanish/Rest of the World’ keyboard with most-used symbols
- Markdown made easy for applying styles, quotes and lines
- Email in PDF, Markdown, HTML and Print
- Send to iMessages
- Send to Facebook and Twitter
- Passlock (may be different for each device)
- View PDF
- Open PDF in…
- Open Markdown in…
TALK TO US:
Developed by Inetic ARE srl, award-winning interface and software education tool designers, and award-winning Word Magic Software Ltda., leader in English/Spanish dictionaries and linguistic tools.
- Visit www.tagjournalapp.com for more information about Tag Journal.
- Send questions and feedback to email@example.com
- Let us know what you think and help us to improve our Journal.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Tag Journal team.
Enjoy recording your best moments.
- iCloud: Faster synchronization. We have been doing some improvements under the hood to make synchronization as fast as possible and still be easy as pie.
- Notes: This section has been rebuilt to be more flexible, elegant and easy to use. Now you can change its colors to highlight what’s important for you or easily share the notes with others
- Passlock: After big request, we have implemented passlock feature!
- Batch operations: move, attach, merge text (notes and entries) and delete multiple items at a time. This feature will save you a lot of time. Stop typing long entries, just capture your moments or write it down quickly in notes and later, with no rush, store them in a beautiful entry.
- Syntax Highlighting: see a basic preview of your markup. You can disable it, of course 😉
- Date and localization: now it is possible to change the date of an entry. Localization with Foursquare to save favorite places and find nearby places.
- Improved UI: several views have been simplified to become more intuitive
- Now you can load up to 5 pictures simultaneously to the Gallery or “to” an entry.
- New localizations: French and Chinese (traditional and simplified)
- Bug fixes