Red Bull Media House and Bonefish have given Red Bull Racers an extensive update that’ll help get you through the cold winter months. Based on the legendary slot car system from Carrera, this arcade style racing thriller just received three winter-tested additions to the motor pool and seven awesome new tracks. These new tracks offer up some challenging jumps and drifts for you to master.
This snowy update with winter locations and wintery design offers up seven new tracks and 36 new challenges that are sure to demand even more skill from drivers. Be prepared to spend some extra time racing as you attempt to set these tracks on fire with your newly acquired skills.
Enjoy three new vehicles that have been sent to the track which are specifically designed for these icy conditions. Bring some horsepower with you to the starting line with the KTM X-Bow Winter Concept. Looking for some racing action in the snow? Well you’ll get it with the powerful Peugeot 2008 DKR off-roader. No stone was left unturned in this update with specially adapted driving physics being added to provide you with a realistic driving experience. Put your skills to the test or acquire some new ones with the challenges awaiting you around every curve on the snow and ice-covered tracks.
Multiplayer mode received further optimization. Thanks to feedback from the community, your friends can be challenged directly from the career mode—sweet!!
- 5 racing series: Formula, Off-road, Street, Bike, Spielberg, and Winter
- 4 single-player modes: Cup, Elimination, Rivals, Endurance
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, Amateur, and Pro in every mode
- 1 multiplayer mode: 27 Friends Rivals races via Facebook Connect
- Currently 15 cars and 3 motorcycles
- A total of over 130 events currently on 42 courses, additional courses in upcoming updates
- 51 different achievements
- Friends Challenge mode
- Global and local featured events
- Global and Friends leaderboards
- Music by the indie rock band AWOLNATION and G-punk band New Beat Fund
Red Bull Races is available for free in the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. There are in-app purchases available for you to enhance gameplay.